Have you decided to take charge to lose the extra pounds gained during the year? Follow our slimming menu to lose weight and lose weight without limiting yourself!
Fast diets don’t always work. The most important thing for a weight loss menu is to follow a balanced diet. Bet on diet and healthy recipes to get results fast. The goal is not to spend too much time in the kitchen preparing your meal, so you have to bet on quick recipes! Also, you need to enjoy what you eat.
Prepare the foods you like to eat every day by changing the cooking method, for example. Certain types of cooking are preferred in order not to grease too much, for example steam cooking is ideal for losing weight and maintaining the figure. Without further ado, the editorial team offers you a week of slimming menu to lose weight and refine your figure without forcing too much!
Monday a slimming menu based on fish
Slimming dish with fish and green beans. Credit: Unsplash
- Tea or coffee (sugar-free, aspartame is allowed).
- 50 g of wholemeal bread.
- Light jam of your choice.
- 1 natural yogurt 0%
- An Apple.
To lunch : Slimming fish papillote
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Finely peel an onion and slice the mushrooms.
- Cut two large aluminum sheets and fold them in half.
- On aluminum foil, put the onion then the mushrooms. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the white fish, salt and pepper then put the pieces in the foil.
- For the sauce, add the lemon juice and a little olive oil.
- Cook your papillote for 30 minutes.
- 100 g 0% ricotta with maple syrup.
- A tea (optional)
Having dinner : A slimming vegetable soup
- Cut a tomato and two carrots and an onion into rings. Then cut a cabbage into slices. Put the vegetables in a saucepan.
- Then add three sprigs of parsley and a bunch of celery.
- Salt, pepper and a teaspoon of curry powder.
- Cover the pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Stir by boiling for 10 minutes.
- Lower the heat and simmer the soup until the vegetables are tender.
Tuesday a slimming menu with salad
Slimming salad for weight loss. Credit: Unsplash
- Tea or coffee with milk.
- Wholemeal bread + light cheese
- An orange juice
To lunch : slimming salad
- Boil the water in a saucepan and put the egg. After 10 minutes of cooking, remove the egg from the water.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and cut the cherry tomatoes into slices.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and brown it in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Then mix in a salad bowl, the salad, the light cheese, the tomato and the egg cut into pieces.
- To add flavor to your slimming salad, sprinkle it with low-salt or low-sugar soy sauce.
- 0% white cheese and a seasonal fruit cut into pieces.
Having dinner : Turkey fillet
- Sauté your turkey slice in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Salt and pepper slightly to taste!
- Pair your turkey slice with green salad leaves.
- To finish the meal, a kiwi.
Wednesday a vegetarian slimming menu
Avocado and eggplant toast for your slimming menu. Credit: Unsplash
- Muesli house
- Ricotta 0%
- Tea or coffee
To lunch : Avocado toast
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- Toast the wholemeal bread on both sides in a pan then lay the avocado on the bread.
- Salt and pepper. For those who can, you can add grated cheddar.
- Cucumber, coriander and wheat juice smoothie.
Having dinner : Slimming salad with chickpeas:
- Drain the chickpeas, wash and peel the cucumber and tomato. Cut them into cubes. Then chop the onion.
- Dice the feta cheese and chop the aromatic herbs.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl, salt and pepper.
Thursday we indulge in this slimming menu
Slimming cookies. Credit: Unsplash
Breakfast : Thin grilled chicken sandwich
- In a pan, grill the meat, pepper and salt very lightly.
- Spread the hummus on your wholemeal bread.
- Layer the foods in the wholemeal bread.
- Mash the bananas with a potato masher, add the oatmeal and the chocolate chips.
- Form small piles on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 180 ° C.
Having dinner : Salmon lentils
- In a bowl, mix the lentils with the diced apples and bacon. Also add the diced carrots.
- Season your dish with a dietary dressing.
Friday an exotic slimming menu
Slimming soup for weight loss. Credit: Unsplash
- Sugar-free tea (or coffee).
- A fruit of your choice
- A 0% white yogurt.
To lunch : Shrimp in coconut milk and lime
- While the rice is cooking, slice the onion and sauté it in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the curry, ginger and lime. Then add the coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Remove the rice from the water, drain it. Put everything in the wok and mix.
- 0% ricotta and agave syrup.
Having dinner : A carrot soup for lunch:
- Boil the carrot slices in a saucepan, then put them in the blender.
- Add the water and ginger then mix.
- Then add the coconut milk, mix one last time.
Saturday a sweet and savory slimming menu
Vegan and healthy pancakes. Credit: Unsplash
Lunch: Buddabowl of semolina
- Grill the chickpeas and cook the egg.
- Put the semolina in a bowl and add the ras el hanout spices, a tablespoon of olive oil and pour boiling water.
- Place a salad on the bottom of the bowl, add the sliced cucumber, the carrots into thin sticks.
- Add the chickpeas and the egg in quarters.
Taste: pvegan cake
- Pour the flour into a bowl, add the sugar, salt, almond milk and mix everything together.
- Add the sunflower oil, baking soda and lemon juice. Using a ladle, put the dough on a very hot pan.
- Flip your pancakes once golden brown.
- Add the blueberries and maple syrup.
Dinner: zucchini pie
- Wash and cut the courgettes into small cubes. Then cut the olives, dried tomatoes and feta into pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, place the eggs, the fromage blanc and a tablespoon of olive oil. Mix flour, baking powder, salt (lightly) and pepper.
- Add the vegetables to the batter and mix gently. Pour the mixture into the mold and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
On Sunday a steamed slimming menu
Slimming dessert with fruit, cottage cheese and nuts. Credit: Unsplash
- Tea or coffee (sugar-free)
- A 0% yogurt and a fruit of your choice.
Lunch: Cod with steamed lemon
- Place the cod fillet on a sheet of baking paper and drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the lemon slices, half a clove of garlic and the ginger.
- Cook the papillotes in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- Smoothie, banana, orange, peach, grapefruit and three nuts. Also serve as a dessert. The target. the goal? Stock up on vitamins
Dinner: Eggplant caviar on toast
- While the aubergines are baking in the oven at 200 ° C, cut half an avocado into slices.
- When the aubergines are cooked, mash them, add the garlic and olive oil.
- Mix with lemon and cumin juice, salt and pepper.
- On a toast with wholemeal bread, spread with the aubergine caviar, place the avocado and the cooked and peeled prawns.