Try this new recipe from chef Jonathan Garnier. To add more flavor to your dishes, discover the range of Knorr concentrated soups.
Servings: 4 – Preparation: 10 minutes – Cooking: 30 minutes
- 2 chicken legs, cut into strips
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of Moroccan-style Knorr broth
- 250 ml (1 cup) of celery, brunoise
- 250 ml (1 cup) onion, diced
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) of olive oil
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) of fresh coriander leaves
- 250 ml (1 cup) of red bell pepper, diced
- 500 ml (2 cups) of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 250 ml (1 cup) of tomatoes, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a hot saucepan, brown the chicken, celery and onion in a little oil for 3-4 minutes.
Add the mint, coriander, Moroccan broth, chilli, chickpeas, crushed tomatoes and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
Moisten to height and cook over low heat, 20 minutes. Check the seasoning.