International Olympic Day is celebrated around the world to emphasize the importance of sports and games in our lives. (Representative image: Shutterstock)
2022 International Olympic Day: If you are looking for motivation to start training in the sport of your choice, these inspirational quotes from your role models can help
INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC DAY 2022: The Olympic Games, which include summer and winter sports, are held every four years and attract thousands of athletes from around the world.
Every year on June 23, World Olympic Day (or World Olympic Day) is celebrated around the world to emphasize the importance of sports and games in our lives. In 1947, Doctor Gruss, a Czech member of the International Olympic Committee, proposed the concept of World Olympic Day. The day was celebrated a year later as the start of the modern Olympic Games.
The main goal of the day is to encourage the participation of everyone, regardless of religion or gender, in physical exercise and sports. In a way, the day is dedicated to the countless athletes and athletes from around the world who have made a name for themselves. Many of them have made their country proud by representing their nation in the sport in which they excel and people look at them and adore them.
If you are looking for motivation to start training in the sport of your choice, these inspirational quotes from your role models can help.
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said ‘Do not give up. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion “- Mohammed Ali
- “Obstacles do not need to stop you. If you come across a wall, do not turn it over and leave it. Learn how to climb, cross it or work around it. – Michael Jordan
- “Remember this. Keep it. This is the only perfection there is to help others. This is the only thing we can do and it makes lasting sense. That is why we are here.” Andre Agassi
- “Persistence can turn failure into great achievement” – Matt Biondi
- “Never buy gold, just win it” Mary Com
- “People throw stones at you and you turn them into landmarks” – Sahin Tendulkar
- “The glory is to be happy. The glory is not to win here or to win there. The glory is to enjoy training every day, trying to be a better player than before “- Rafael Nadal
- “If you want to be the best, you have to do things that other people are not willing to do.” Michael Phelps
- “Training gives us a way out of stressful actions created by stress and thus stimulates the spirit just as exercise regulates the body” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “You have to try to reach the stars or try to achieve the unattainable” – Katie Freeman
Read all the latest news, breaking news, watch top videos and live tv here.