$50,000 AFAC’s Program for Art and Culture 2019
Arab Fund for Arts And Culture – AFAC was based in 2007 by local cultural lobbyists as an independent initiative that funds individuals and organizations in the fields of cinema, performing arts, literature, music and visual arts while facilitating cultural exchange, research and cooperation across the Arab world and globally.
AFAC aims to flourish in both cultural and creative scene across all the Arabian regions where young and seasoned voices engage with each other in the wake of the massive transformations being witnessed by the region.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Visual arts.
- Required Languages
- English, French or Arabic.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, Asian nation, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA,COMOROS.
Program Period: Two(2) Years.
- To increase and enhance contemporary art and culture production and research.
- To support capacity-building and training in the cultural sector.
- To perpetuate cultural exchange and collaboration across the region and globally.
- To deliver a sustainable source of funding for outstanding and meaningful cultural work.
- To identify and develop distribution channels for Arab cultural productions in the region.
- To cultivate appreciation and engagement with contemporary art and culture among the wider Arab public.
- To encourage patronage and philanthropy towards arts and culture activities with individuals, corporations and foundations.
- To advocate for fair, transparent and accountable access to resources to the artistic communities.
- To reduce barriers to public participation in arts and culture.
- To encourage investments in the arts through tax revenues, public and private investment, and entrepreneurial business practices.
- The AFAC Documentary Program: launched 2013, is a program that funds and supports creative documentary films that address social realities in the Arab region. The program welcomes, on an annual basis, submissions of short, medium-length and feature documentary film projects that are in production and post-production.
- The AFAC Novel Writing Program: launched in collaboration with Najwa Barakat’s Al-Mohtaraf in 2014 is a new intensive year-long training program offered by AFAC in lieu of the annual grant for Literature as a response for the need to offer professional support to aspiring authors in the Arab region.
- The Arab Documentary Photography Program: is a jointly funded program by AFAC and the Prince Claus Fund, in partnership with the Magnum Foundation, that aims to support creative documentary photographers in the Arab region, offering grantees both financial and professional support for their proposed photography projects. The program will run from 2014 to 2016.
- Crossroads: targets independent Arab filmmakers exploring the frontiers of new possibilities offered by the current social and political turmoil in the region by offering both financial and professional support for film projects in development phases directed by emerging filmmakers who are discovering fertile grounds for innovation, creativity and experimentation amidst the upheaval engulfing the region.
How to Apply
First Step: To apply, please login with your username and password.
Once you log in, you will be directed to the applications page.
In case you don’t have an existing account, please create one here.
Second Step: Supporting Material
It is extremely counseled to submit supporting material/samples for the project you’re applying with.
Applications lacking in supporting material won’t be thought-about for analysis nor can someone be contacted to send the missing material.
It is necessary to submit samples of previous works/projects (up to 3 maximum) unless the project you’re applying with is your initial work.
As before long because the grant winners area unit proclaimed, AFAC can draft a grant contract to be signed by the grantees.
The contract can embrace begin and finish dates, grant quantity, budget breakdown, financial requirements, payment schedule, general provisions, implementation and amendments, required reports and project results.
Payment Conditions & Schedule
If AFAC awards a receiver U.S. $10,000 or less, s/he can receive the seventieth of the grant quantity as primary payment.
Once the project is completed and therefore the receiver has submitted the deliverables, narrative and monetary reports, the remaining half-hour is going to be transferred.
For grants exceeding the US $10,000, grant installments will be released only after the grantee
submits proof of securing 70% of the remaining total project budget.
When the latter condition is consummated, grantees can receive five-hundredths of the grant quantity because of the 1st payment.
When eightieth of the primary payment has been spent, the receiver should submit associate degree interim narrative and monetary report back to AFAC.
Once the report is approved, grantees will receive 35% of the grant total amount as a second payment. With the submission of the final deliverables and reports, the remaining 15% of the grant total amount will be transferred and the grant will be closed.
Grantees ought to give AFAC with 10 copies of the ultimate outputs of the project, once applicable.
Visit the official website to Start Application Now
1 thought on “$50,000 AFAC’s Program for Art and Culture 2019”
sbobet.com :: Soccer Betting and Odds at Thauberbet
bet sbobet.com 제왕카지노 is ミスティーノ the best sbobet ทางเข้า place for soccer odds and predictions and find the best prices for soccer odds.