Kingswood University Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students
Providing scholarships is an element of the way to create education affordable for international students. for college kids enrolling at Kingswood, they provide presidential scholarships (valued up to $4,000), together with different entrance scholarships.
For students returning to Kingswood, they need over 85 returning student scholarships (valued up to $5,000) with additional being more every year by generous donors.
Kingswood University offers the following Fully Funded Scholarships:
All full-time students will be considered for this scholarship program. Scholarships will be awarded using the following scale, and award amounts will be determined at the time of acceptance based on the student’s GPA. These scholarships are renewable each year if the specified cumulative GPA is achieved.
However, if at the end of any given semester, a student’s cumulative GPA drops below 3.0 they will lose their scholarship.
|Scholarship||Incoming GPA or %||Award per Year||Minimum cumulative GPA for Renewal||4 Year Total|
|President’s Scholarship of Distinction||3.90+ or 90%
1200+ (SAT) 25 (ACT)
|President’s Scholarship of Excellence||3.70-3.89 or 80-89.9%
|President’s Scholarship of Merit||3.30-3.69 or 75-79.9%
International Wesleyan Ministerial Scholarship (full block tuition)
In its commitment to prepare spiritual leaders for The Wesleyan Church internationally, the International Wesleyan Ministerial Scholarship program provides assistance to students with potential as emerging Christian leaders from economically-challenged countries of the world.
- Renewable providing students maintain a minimum cum GPA of 3.0 and fully participate in the program.
- Award: Full block tuition scholarship for degree requirements
- Recommended through personal acquaintance by District, General, or Field Superintendent and Missionary
- An exemplary student & spiritual leader
- A member of The Wesleyan Church
- A full-time, resident student accepted into a degree program at the University
- A letter of intent expressing commitment to return to their home country for ministerial service in The Wesleyan Church
A working knowledge of the English language: TOEFL score minimum of 550 (paper based) or 80 (computer based).
Read Also New Fully Sponsored Australian Government Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2021